Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School

So summer is over and I'm back to school! I'm living at the Centennial 2 apartments this year. The apartment was kind of Oxford-hotel-esque looking when I moved in, but now that I have all my stuff organized and I've vacuumed and stuff, it actually looks pretty good.

I have 5 roommates in my apartment. Audrey is majoring in dance, she's from Texas, and she's my age. Sarah, her friend, is also my age, is majoring in history, and is from Ohio. Sonya is the one sharing a room with me. She's a junior or a senior, majoring in biology. She's from Korea, but did high school in the US. Amber is a junior studying Chemical Engineering, from Utah, and my last roommate is Shantelle, who is a graduate student studying math from Pocatello, Idaho.

We've all been getting along really well so far. Amber, Shantelle, Sonya and I are all studying pretty similar things, and Audrey, Sarah and I are all the same age. Everyone seems pretty fun. Our ward is really great too.

Letters to Mason are still being sent back and forth. I think actually having him on his mission is waaay easier than anticipating it.

Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot to say about being back in Provo so far. Stay tuned next week for a description of all my classes!

4 comments:

  1. finally !!!!! you blogged again





























    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was glad to hear what the other girls were taking. Majoring in Dance? (Not trying to sound judgmental here. Just very different from the academic stream you are taking. That's all) Happy you are all getting along.

    Like Barb, I am excited you are back at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was Carmen or Chloe, actually.
    BTW, Dad totally read the question you signed off on mentioning sometimes your dad reads them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, funny, I lived at Centennial 1 my sophomore year. Keith and I met while living at Roman Gardens (the white one with black shutters) that's right there, too.

    ReplyDelete