So I've had a pretty productive week. For an example, take Saturday.
I woke up early and went running. I'm not sure when running made it onto my very short list of "acceptable morning activities," but apparently it has. I like running past the Gold's Gym and laughing at the people paying $9.99 per month to drive there and use the treadmills.
After I got back from my run, I started cleaning for our cleaning check. I don't think that refrigerator has been cleaned ever before. For instance, you know how vodka is basically potatoes that have decomposed until they're liquified? Let's just say I found some chicken vodka. Gross. Shawntelle and I spent about three and a half hours cleaning the kitchen. On the plus side, it's totally clean now. You could store donated organs in that fridge, if it wasn't so full of food.
Once we were done cleaning, I did homework. Then I did some meal planning and went grocery shopping, and then I went to bed. I think I only spent about half an hour being non-productive that day.
Today, we had a regional conference. It included 146 stakes! It was pretty good. It was broadcast to the building right across the street, so we got to watch it there instead of hiking up to the library. Then after church, I made a ton of stir-fry, and I baked a cake for Sarah's birthday on Thursday. I'm going to freeze it and frost it on Wednesday night. Sarah and Shawntelle have invited several apartments of boys over, in order to facilitate some flirting. The inner matchmaker in me is very pleased.
What a title, gross.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so reading a post about productivity while sitting and not being productive is conflicting :)
What type of cake. what are you frosting it with. Are there going to be any nice frosting decorations. These are all important questions i would like answered along with a picture of the finished product and how it tasted. Lets hope it turns out better then your cake last year especially since it is for some one else. Though last years cake didn't look so so bad.
ReplyDeleteLove Carmen